Oprah's Favorite Things



I'm an Oprah fan. OK...a fanatic.
Due to work constraints (as many of us have) I must DVR her daily and watch her on the weekends. But not yesterday, it was her much hyped "Favorite Things" show, so I watched it as soon as I got home and she didn't disappoint. I even shed a tear to see how excited and grateful all the audience members were to be taking home every item.

I figured it was only natural for me to include some items from her show since she does have such amazing taste.

Here are my favorite picks from her show:



UGG® Classic Crochet Tall Boot
I better put my order in early for this one since I can imagine these will be an early holiday sell-out. I love my Ugg's, but often wish they were less bulky so I could wear with jeans. These are much less thick and also so cute that they are crochet. They come in a variety of colors. I want them all, but at $120 a piece I'll have to choose just one.
LINK HERE:
UGG Classic Crochet Boot


Claus Porto Soaps
Who doesn't love soap? And it makes for a great gift for any occasion. I often struggle with trying to find gifts in the $20-$40 range for co-workers, friends, relatives, so this hit the spot. This soap looks so lucsious and comes in a variety of different scents that include red poppy, lime basil, citron verbena, orange amber, mimosa and many more. The soaps are made from 100% natural shea butter and the chubby oversized pieces last up to 3 times longer than similar sized soaps. PLUS...these are made at a family run business in Portugal that has been is business for over 100 years. Lets help keep them going for 100 more.
LINK HERE:
Claus Porto Soaps


Planet Earth DVD
If you haven't seen the Discovery Channel's Planet Earth documentry, go out and buy this today. It is the most breathtaking experience with nature that you could ever imagine. The filming took more than 5 years to complete and was shot in over 200 locations in 60 countries around the world. This is the perfect gift for anyone who wants to explore the beautiful world we live in.
ON SALE: $59.95

LINK HERE
Planet Earth DVD

 

0 comments: