Design Your Own Purse



I first heard about the "Design a Purse" concept when my friend showed up with a cute new purse in a vibrant pattern that she made in Chicago. The store, 1154 Lill Studio (that can also be found online) is amazing and as soon as I read about it, I immediatley wanted to open a franchise here in SF. Right now, they have stores in Chicago, Boston and Kansas City but the good news is that you can design online with a great preview of what your purse will look like. See my design above.

Costs range starting from $26 (cosmetic case) to $156 (messenger bag)

LINK HERE
1154 Lill Studio


Another company with a similar concept, August Lately, also allows you to pick from a selection of fabrics to make a bag. Their selection of fabrics is not as abundant, but still provides a good variety to choose from. Prices are also slightly less expensive.

LINK HERE
August Lately

 

0 comments: